The Venue – Cheltenham Racecourse
Cheltenham Racecourse is our conference venue for the weekend. Located on the northern outskirts of Cheltenham, it is easily reached by road from the M4/A40 or M40. There’s plenty of free parking right outside the conference centre.
There are frequent trains to Cheltenham Spa station and it’s just a 10 minute taxi ride from there to the Racecourse. Consider sharing cars and taxis with other members from your club.
Inside, all public areas are fully accessible and there’s free wifi too.
Address: Evesham Rd, Prestbury, Cheltenham GL50 4SH
Plenty to do in Cheltenham
Located on the edge of the Cotswolds, Cheltenham is the Regency spa town more recently noted as a stylish destination to eat, drink and stay.
- Excellent high street shops and independent shopping quarters
- Pittville Park and the magnificent Pump Room
- Brennen & Brown Gin Distillery
- Gloucester Warwickshire Steam Railway between Cheltenham Racecourse and Laverton
- Nearby attractions include Sudeley Castle and Cotswold Farm Park
Some clubs and individuals opt to do their own thing on Friday or Saturday night. Known as the Food Capital of the Cotswolds, Cheltenham offers a great choice of restaurants; from fine dining to quirky independent bistros to the family-friendly restaurants of the Brewery Quarter.